WINTER / SPRING STROKE CLINIC PROGRAM
Select Swim Academy’s stroke clinic is for those swimmers who are able to swim at least one full length of the pool. This clinic focuses on stroke development and improving technique.
Winter/Spring Stroke Clinic program runs from January, 2018 to May 6, 2018.
There is an initial registration fee of $50 for each swimmer.
1 Swimmer: $400
2 Swimmers: $780
3 Swimmers: $1125
• For children ages 5-18.
• Learn basic freestyle with alternating arm and leg movement while maintaining proper body position in the water.
• Children are taught to move independently on their back while maintaining proper body position in the water.
• Basic water safety skills are taught.
• Freestyle swimming with a proper side breath is perfected.
• Backstroke swimming.
• Breaststroke kick and pull is introduced.
• Butterfly kick and pull is introduced.
• Starts (Dives), flip turns, and finishes are introduced